Sunday, May 24, 2009

At the Training, 16 May 2009

Some shots I got during my training 2 weekends ago. Enjoy.
This is Milo. Show off!!

Oh! mumzie, I am so drained.


I can't walk anymore. Carry me. p.....lease.

Fine. I'll walk. See??? Am walking in the hot sun. See? Happy?

Me, before the start of training.

Do I have to do the training, mummy?

Ok! Ok! I'll do the training.

Who?? Me?? My turn now??

Boy, am I nervous or what.

Hey! Hey! How do I look? I'm on next.

Meet Toby. He's so fidgety

More waiting.

Bo...booo.... no more please..

Allow me to introduce. This is barky aka gramlin.
Only kidding. His name real name is eh.... I forgot.


O... this feels good. At least, my ass is cool now.

Toby and barky aka gramlin

Watch it buddy. Pick someone your own size.

Ain't this a beauty?

"Getting to know you... getting to know more about you"

Don't shit me! Thought mumzie goes to gymn. Look at all the fats!!
There goes my appetite



No comments:

Post a Comment