Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Home

Arrived new home on 22 February 2009. To a home full of crazy siblings; 2 teens and 1 pre-teen, crazy but loving people. I shall name the siblings according to seniority; B, M & S.



B is college going boy. 18 years of age. Cool guy. Handsome? Eh... can say so lah. I have seen heads turned when we were out in public places. He shuffles a lot. Made mum pay for his pants customised for shuffling, but mum did not see the light of it. B just completed and passed his driving test. Already asking mum to buy him a car - crazy!! He has not even got his "P" licence yet!! Prior to his driving test, mum allowed him to test drive her car. Before we could reach the destination which is only a km away, mum freaked out and took over the steering wheel. Mind you, the passenger seat up front is all mine! B loves me alright. He makes me run alot - the exercise I needed to stay slim. Oh, by the way, mum wants me to grow up slim, just like her. And... she controls my food in-take. What a nerd! Dad's the best. He takes care of my dinner. He deliberately gives me bigger portion.



M is the "princess" in the house. Primadonna is a better word to describe M. Very vocal. Pretty but too vocal. Drives mum up the wall sometimes. In her upper secondary now. She blogs too. Mum likes to read her blog. She writes rubbish but in a very interesting way. Her site is http://www.michellealeong.blogspot.com/. Do check it out. By the way, M, if you are reading this, mum did not drive up to your tuition place last Friday to check on you. Mum went there to placate herself, knowing that you walked alone for tuition. Mum wanted to know that you are safe and sound. You know how mum hates to miss her gymn classes especially the dance classes. Anyway.... M has very good sense for fashion. Loves to dress up, of course, on mum expense.



The youngest one is S. In his pre-teen. Mum having tough time trying to get S to study for his forthcoming UPSR exams. Yup! S is the one who thinks I am his wrestling mate. S had his fair share trying to get me to do the "sit stay" tricks. Well, I am good at both now. New trick just picked up last night was "down". Easy peasy. If only they stopped repeating the instruction too many times. Drives me nut. Mum is holding on to S, refusing to let go. Insisting that S sleeps with her, taking him to her linedance classes bla..bla. The list goes on. Mum knows she has to let go soon. S is getting his MyKad comes Sept 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment